Seeking Public Input
First Public Input Fourm
Thursday, April 7th 5:00
Fire Station No. 1 – 1170 Bluff Drive Osage Beach
The Osage Beach Fire Protection District is in the process of developing plans to guide fire and emergency service delivery efforts for the future. Because our focus is the community we serve, public input will be invaluable to the success of the process. Please join us to provide your input at one of our public forums.
These will be a facilitated events where we hope to learn, in detail, the priorities and expectations of our community regarding fire and emergency services that we provide. Public perspective is very important.
We will explore the following:
- Community Planning Priorities — In terms of planning what is important to you?
- Community Service Priorities — Of the services provided by the fire district, which are important to you?
- Staff/Response/Cost Opinions — You will be given an opinion poll, where you will be asked to give your opinion on Staffing, Response and Cost.
- Funding Option Opinion — In terms sales tax versus property tax, what is important to you?
We will encourage open discussion by group participants to better understand views.
Future Public Forums:
- Thursday, April 14, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, April 21, 5:00 PM
- Thursday, April 28, 5:00 PM